With mountain views over Lake Dillon to the Ten Mile and Gore Mountain Ranges, Marina Park offers incredible vistas. The Park extends from the intersection of Lake Dillon Drive and Lodgepole Street all along the waterfront to Point Dillon Park and Lawn. The Dillon Marina is adjacent to the park. Parking is available in the paved Marina Park or Lodgepole Street parking lots. Please pay attention to the signs indicating special permit-only vehicle and trailer parking. Vehicles are not allowed in the park.
Marina Park facilities include:
- Access to the lakeshore
- Photo opportunity sites
- Shaded picnic tables
- ADA picnic table near Point Dillon Park entrance
- Small charcoal grills
- Playground for all ages
- Pedestrian path with benches
- Recreation path for bicycles
- Historic pocket park with Dillon History interpretive signs
- Bronze Sculpture pocket park with bench seating
- Public fishing, boating dock
- Marina Pavilion with picnic tables seating up to 90 people, charcoal grill, electrical outlets and drinking water.
- ADA Restroom Facilities
- Recycling and Trash Bins
The amphitheater features hardscape and lawn seating for up to 5,000 people and hosts FREE live music Fridays and Saturdays throughout the summer. Click here for the summer schedule.